Forums / Support / Build #45 system freezes - #44 seems okay.

Build #45 system freezes - #44 seems okay.

Hello.
At 14th of Februar I updated to build #45.
I do not sit before this system so I can not say when exactly, but after some time (I guess around 1 hour) the system froze up. No Cursor, no Keybord reaction. I had to use the reset button. This happened several times.
Today I fell back to Build #44 and since then the System runs without this problem for now around 7 hours.
I know the small changes that are mentioned in your BB-history, but I guess something else was changed between #44 and #45 that lets my System freeze up.
Since I could not find any Errorlog in the BB-Folder (program files...) (and I do not know where BB stores such a file) I guess the System froze before BB could save any usefull Information.
So I can only give you this Posting and no further hint where to look for the problem.

System:
Win Xp Pro Sp3 32Bit running 24/7 with BB, uTorrent, Avast Virus Home free & RealVnc. On an Asus M2N32 WS Professional-Motherboard with 4GB Ram and AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+.
No overclocking.
BB: around 500.000 Posings in queue to download, some of them added with nzb-Files.

BinaryBoy's reply to Shinji #15443 @

I modified a few functions for passing text to the window on the queue tab. It may have backfired with a buffer overwrite. The next build will remove these.

Shinji's reply to BinaryBoy #15444 @

Hello.
Since I installed #46 on Feb.15 BB did not crash.
Thank you!

BinaryBoy's reply to Shinji #15445 @

Great. If I remember correctly, this same bug happened before so I have to remind myself not to mess with that code. :)