Forums / Support / 1.96-B582: XML Parser Error #5

1.96-B582: XML Parser Error #5

Hello.
I just updated my 1.96-B581 to 1.96-B582.
Restart of BB:
-----
Binary Boy - XML Parser Error
Error #5 at line 2, Position 10
Comment: Illegal Character found in attribut name
Fix the Error or rename the binboy.xml file to run Binary Boy.
-----

What is in the XML file. What happens if I delete or rename the file?
I habe lots of Postings in the Queue-List (saved) and I don't want to lose them.

Other Questin: I was the person, that misses the lost 'Progress Tab'. Is there any chance this or something similar will come back?

BinaryBoy's reply to Shinji #9483 @

What is in the XML file. What happens if I delete or rename the file? I habe lots of Postings in the Queue-List (saved) and I don't want to lose them.

It contains the server addresses and settings. The new build at http://www.binaryboy.com/patch.php fixes this problem.

Other Questin: I was the person, that misses the lost 'Progress Tab'. Is there any chance this or something similar will come back?

Possible but unlikely. BB now allows 32 connections and they won't all fit on the old progress tab. Would it help if the current downloads were moved to the top of the queue? The Skip commands are still available by right-clicking the queue items and also by pressing Delete.

Shinji's reply to BinaryBoy #9488 @

[Progress-Tab]
Would it help if the current downloads were moved to the top of the queue?

I likeed BB, because with one look on the Screen I could see what was going on.
Moving the current downloads to Top would look the same as 'Download Order - no Preferences'.
But if 'move to top' can be switched on and off in the setting I could try if this option helps me/fits my needs.