Forums / Support / 502 max connections reached?

502 max connections reached?

Once again i am getting this error. :mad:

This happened to me on November 30th too, and i got screwed out of 4.5 gigs I had coming to me.

Please let me know when I can log in.

Get this fixed please, or I will be forced to find a new server that will allow me to log in.

BinaryBoy's reply to harley3817 #1824 @

I'll report this to the tech people but they'll want some info. Can you try the account again and then close Binary Boy and type this in a command prompt: netstat -an>n.txt

Then send me n.txt (support at binaryboy dot com)

You can try using this account while the problem is happening: harley38172@binaryboy.com It will be available within 30 minutes.

harley3817's reply to BinaryBoy #1825 @

I ran the command prompt, It appeared then disappeared and I don't know where it saved the text file to. If you know where it saved it, I will gladly send it to you.

I will try the other login.

harley3817's reply to harley3817 #1826 @

Well, i didn't have to try the other login as my regular one is working fine now. Also I should add that I am not using binary boy as my news reader. I am using superNZB.

BinaryBoy's reply to harley3817 #1827 @

Ok. If it happens again, go to Start | Programs | Accessories | Command Prompt before you enter the command. That way it won't disappear and it will leave the .txt file in the current directory.

acman's reply to BinaryBoy #1852 @

Ok. If it happens again, go to Start | Programs | Accessories | Command Prompt before you enter the command. That way it won't disappear and it will leave the .txt file in the current directory.

I had this very same error code and I found that my antivirus was not activated for some reason. So I simply updated it and restarted it, (PCCillin) and wallah... no more 502 max connection reached errors.

BinaryBoy's reply to acman #1860 @

Wow. Weird. But if it works, it works.