Forums / Support / Force Download in Queue (nzb import)

Force Download in Queue (nzb import)

Hello.
I let BB run all around the clock to download interesting postings.
So the QueueTab is (almost) always filled.
Sometimes my fingers are faster than my brain and I lose (delete) one File.:o
Then I import the nzb file, send the wanted Postings to the top of the queue and change to 'download order: no preferences'.
But BB does not download this parts again, because of its history (skipping article - already downloaded).
Well I like the history and I don't want to delete my complete history of dozens of groups, just to get one posting.
So I am searching for a 'force download' for marked entries in the QueueTab. I do know of the 'force download option' in the search Tab, but since I can't import nzb in the search tab I can't use it in my desired way.

Even a 'disable history for the next xxx postings' would help (but the force-option would be better, because I could use it for other postings also).

Is there something like this?

btw: the SearchTab has some interesting options I would like to use in the QueueTab - like 'download now'. Any way to use them directly in the queue?

BinaryBoy's reply to Shinji #1763 @

There's nothing like this right now. I'll probably add a Properties command at some point to the Queue's right-click menu to modify these options.