Forums / Support / BB 2.0x

BB 2.0x

;) Well I did look around some this time B4 spouting off. I didnt see any news on the GUI 2.0x project. Would it be fair to say that this wont be finished in the forseeable future? I know with myself and computers it is so hard to do everything I want to do. I really liked the speed of 2.0 when it first came out but it seem be destined to never fully growing up. Any news from the author or anyone? If it isnt going to come to be, I would be interested in a recommendation on some other product, maybe not the place to ask. Between BB 1.96 550 and Azureus 5.50? and Limewire I have a pretty sweet collection but need something more.

BinaryBoy's reply to Winsleuth #1748 @

Sorry about the never ending delays with 2.0. I've been distracted by other things. It's still an active project though. If there's a specific feature in 2.0 you are most looking forward to, I can try to speed that up. Right now I'm finishing up the advanced search options (+ button) and fixing a bug in the Save command (it saves a blank list).

ajboots's reply to BinaryBoy #4748 @

... and the latest 2.0 beta is where???

ajboots's reply to BinaryBoy #4751 @

Confused by sticky at beginning of beta thread, vs August post. Realized they both point to the same file. Never mind...