Forums / Support / Search String Deletion

Search String Deletion

:confused:

Hello

How do you delete a search string?

I've got a few hanging around that I would like to Kill!

Thanks A Lot ! ! !

Ever Wonder ?

Dryflycaster

BinaryBoy's reply to dryflycaster #4208 @

Make the field blank and it will be ignored. If you want to disable that particular type of search string completely (like group or list search string), you can uncheck its box on the Search Strings tab in the Settings.

Or were you referring to group lists? To delete a whole group list, click the Search button on the toolbar, select a list from the dropdown box and click Delete. Or delete the .lst files directly. They are usually in either c:\program files\Binary Boy or My Documents\Binary Boy\Lists

If that doesn't answer the question, please let me know.

dryflycaster's reply to BinaryBoy #4215 @

Thanks for the speedy reply. I've been away for a few day and I wasn't able to get back to you.

In the search string entry box that is below the filter entry box I currently have a pull down list of about 35 strings. I would like to know how to selectively delete, if possible, some of these strings.

The list just gets longer and longer with no end in sight. Some of them are of no use to me any more. Making matters a bit worse they are not alpha/numeric but they are in order in the list as I used them. Making it a little more difficult to find the one I would like to use.

I do not want to disable the string function I would however just like to tidy things up a bit.

Thanks !

Ever Wonder ?

_Dryflycaster

BinaryBoy's reply to dryflycaster #4216 @

Run regedit.exe form the Start | Run window and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Hochsw\BinaryBoy\1.00

You can delete or modify combosearch and combofilter.

Happy downloading!

dryflycaster's reply to BinaryBoy #4217 @

Thanks ! ! !

It worked like a charm.

:p